2019 Conference Materials for the Trustee Track
Materials included for the following sessions:
- Conversion to or from Chapter 7 / Closing A Debtor’s Business
- The Trustees’ Playbook and Necessary Tools for Trustees to Get to Work (For New Trustees and Assistants)
- Calculation of Trustee Compensation, and Preparing to Wind Down your Practice or Pass on the Keys to Another in the Event of . . .
- Referrals, Restitution and Recreational Marijuana: Being Prepared for Crime and Bankruptcy
Case Law Update
- Alter Ego, Breach of Fiduciary Duty and Similar Third-Party Liability Claims; Remedies that Can be Asserted by a Trustee Regarding Such Claims
- All Things Tax: What Hazards Will You Encounter and What Assets Can You Mine from Forms 1120, 1065 and 1040?
- Virtual Currency is Here to Stay: What Every Trustee Must Know
- Mining for Diamonds in the Rough!
- Express Talks | Mining Trustee Issues
- Understanding Insurance Coverage in Pursuit of Civil Claims
- Avoidance Actions and Defenses
- Ethics at the Movies