NABT has gone virtual! Join us for NABT’s first ever Virtual Annual Conference, August 27th & 28th with a special Trustee Assistant track on August 26th!
NABT is delivering the education you need, straight to your device! Participate from anywhere! Earn up to 5.75 CLE credits.
Click HERE to Access the Conference Website
The National Association of Bankruptcy Trustees is the essential organization for the Chapter 7, 11 and Subchapter V Trustee community. We are committed to improving the administration of bankruptcy by promoting professionalism, education, and the open exchange of ideas throughout our association.
Agenda at a Glance
Wednesday, August 26
2:00 PM - 6:15 PM ET: Trustee Assistant Programming including:
- Error Proof Your Work
- Tackling and Tracking Complex Cases
- Drafting Documents
- Tracking Deadlines and Your Time
- Virtual Happy Hour
Thursday, August 27
1:00 PM - 4:30 PM ET: Virtual Programming including:
- Case Law Update
- Update from the EOUST / Bankruptcy Administrators (concurrent)
- Express Talks featuring: “International Issues and Pursuing Judgments,” “PACA,” “Valuing Wine Collections,” and “Audit and Handbook Changes”
Friday, August 28
11:00 AM - 3:15 PM ET: Virtual Programming including:
- Diversity, Discrimination and Sexual Harassment
- Uniform Commercial Code
- Chapter 13 Conversion Issues
- Trustee Member Meeting
Conference registration includes:
- All educational sessions
- Access to online program materials
Payment must be received in full by the conference date. Payment can be made by credit card online or by check.
Cancellation and Refund Policy
Cancellation and refund requests must be made online according to the following schedule:
Before August 21, 2020:
100% Registration Fee
After August 21‚ 2020:
No refund available
Email email@example.com to request a refund.
There are no refunds for no-shows.
Anti-Harassment and Code of Conduct Policy
NABT is dedicated to providing a harassment-free conference experience for everyone, regardless of race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, physical appearance, body size, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
We do not tolerate harassment of conference participants in any form. Sexual language and imagery is not appropriate for any conference venue. Conference participants violating these rules may be sanctioned or expelled from the conference without a refund at the discretion of the conference organizers.
Harassment includes, but is not limited to:
- Verbal comments that reinforce social structures of domination related to gender, gender identity and expression, sexual orientation, disability, physical appearance, body size, race, age, or religion
- Sexual images in public spaces
- Deliberate intimidation, stalking, or following
- Harassing photography or recording
- Sustained disruption of talks or other events
- Inappropriate physical contact
- Unwelcome sexual attention
- Advocating for, or encouraging, any of the above behavior
Participants asked to stop any harassing behavior are expected to comply immediately. If a participant engages in harassing behavior, event organizers retain the right to take any actions to keep the event a welcoming environment for all participants. This includes warning the offender or expulsion from the conference with no refund.
Event organizers may take action to redress anything designed to, or with the clear impact of, disrupting the event or making the environment hostile for any participants. We expect participants to follow these rules at all event venues and event-related social activities.
If someone makes you or anyone else feel unsafe or unwelcome, please report it as soon as possible to any NABT staff person. Harassment and other code of conduct violations reduce the value of our event for everyone. You can make a report either personally or anonymously.
If you have any questions about the NABT 2020 Virtual Annual Conference and registration procedures‚ please contact us at (888) 566-2993 or firstname.lastname@example.org.