NABT has gone virtual! Join us for NABT’s first ever Virtual Annual Conference, August 27th & 28th with a special Trustee Assistant track on August 26th!
NABT is delivering the education you need, straight to your device! Participate from anywhere! Earn up to 5.75 CLE credits.
Click HERE to Access the Conference Website
The National Association of Bankruptcy Trustees is the essential organization for the Chapter 7, 11 and Subchapter V Trustee community. We are committed to improving the administration of bankruptcy by promoting professionalism, education, and the open exchange of ideas throughout our association.
Agenda at a Glance
Wednesday, August 26
2:00 PM - 6:15 PM ET: Trustee Assistant Programming including:
- Error Proof Your Work
- Tackling and Tracking Complex Cases
- Drafting Documents
- Tracking Deadlines and Your Time
- Virtual Happy Hour
Thursday, August 27
1:00 PM - 4:30 PM ET: Virtual Programming including:
- Case Law Update
- Update from the EOUST / Bankruptcy Administrators (concurrent)
- Express Talks featuring: “International Issues and Pursuing Judgments,” “PACA,” “Valuing Wine Collections,” and “Audit and Handbook Changes”
Friday, August 28
11:00 AM - 3:15 PM ET: Virtual Programming including:
- Diversity, Discrimination and Sexual Harassment
- Uniform Commercial Code
- Chapter 13 Conversion Issues
- Trustee Member Meeting
Conference registration includes:
- All educational sessions
- Access to online program materials
- Access to recordings of educational sessions
- CLE certificates as needed
Payment must be received in full by the conference date. Payment can be made by credit card online or by check.
Cancellation and Refund Policy
Cancellation and refund requests must be made online according to the following schedule:
Before August 21, 2020:
100% Registration Fee
After August 21‚ 2020:
No refund available
Email email@example.com to request a refund.
There are no refunds for no-shows. Questions
If you have any questions about the NABT 2020 Virtual Annual Conference and registration procedures‚ please contact us at (888) 566-2993 or firstname.lastname@example.org.